How to watch Hulu Plus Live TV – monthly rates start at $65 and include over 75 channels
Hulu is well-known for its on-demand collection of TV series and movies, but the streaming service also offers its subscribers the option to add live TV networks like ESPN and Food Network to their subscription. Hulu customers. Over 75 channels are included in the Hulu Plus Live TV package, which start at $65. Currently, you may get your first three months for $55 a month as part of a promotional offer.
With Hulu Plus Live TV, you don’t have to wait until the next day to see fresh episodes of “The Voice” or “Saturday Night Live.” For an additional $8 per month, you can get Disney Plus and ESPN+ together.
Hulu Plus Live TV is a cost-effective alternative to cable and satellite services, which can be more expensive and typically bind you to long-term obligations.
Does Hulu Plus Live TV have a monthly fee? How much?
Starting at $65 a month, Hulu Basic includes Live TV. Hulu’s full streaming library, as well as more than 75 live channels, are available to you with this package. The first three months of service are $55 per month if you sign up by October 29th.
The Hulu Premium + Live TV subscription, which costs $71 per month and gives you ad-free access to Hulu’s on demand library as well as live TV streaming, is required. Keep in mind that even with Hulu Premium + Live TV, you’ll be subjected to commercials when watching live TV. There are commercial breaks, after all.
Using Hulu Plus Live TV, you may record up to 50 hours of TV programs and watch them later. Adding 200 hours of DVR storage for an extra $10 a month is also an option with this service.
For an additional monthly charge, you can also add a variety of premium channels to your Hulu Plus Live TV subscription. With HBO Max, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz all offering monthly subscriptions under $15, there are plenty of premium options to choose from. Premium channels are listed on Hulu’s website.
With Hulu Plus Live TV, which channels do you get?
There are more than 75 channels to choose from with Hulu + Live TV! Broadcast networks from all throughout the country are represented in the program schedule. Depending on where you live, Hulu may have a different selection of content available to you.
Live sports and news are also available through major networks like ESPN, NBCSN, FX and CNN. Cartoon Network and Disney Channel are also available. There will be more channels available in 2021, including ViacomCBS networks like Nickelodeon, MTV and Comedy Central.
Hulu Plus Live TV: How can I get started signing up for it?
If you don’t currently have a Hulu on-demand plan, joining up for Hulu + Live TV is an easy process. This is how you sign up for it:
- The Hulu Plus Live TV website can be found by going here:
- To create an account, click the sign-up link and fill out the form.
- When paying with a credit card, enter the number or use PayPal.
- New members will enjoy a free seven-day trial and a $10 discount on their first three months’ membership fees after joining.
- Your monthly charge will increase to $65 after the initial three-month free trial.
If you’re currently a Hulu on-demand customer, switching to Hulu + Live TV is as simple as clicking on a link in your account.
- For more information, go to Hulu.com and sign in.
- Tap the account symbol in the upper-right corner of the page to see more options.
- To manage your plan, go to “Account” and click “Manage Plan.”
- Select the Hulu + Live TV package that you want to subscribe to.
Does the Disney+ and ESPN+ combo include Hulu Plus Live TV?
Bundling Hulu with Disney Plus and ESPN+ will save you money on your monthly subscriptions.
Ad-supported on-demand Hulu is included as part of the Disney package, but you may sign up for a bundle that includes other Hulu plans on Hulu’s website. By signing up for both Hulu Plus Live TV and the bundle later on, you save money. Here’s how it works:
- Obtain a Hulu Plus Live TV subscription ($65/month).
- Find “Manage Your Account” in the Hulu menu.
- Go to “Manage Plan” and look for the “Packages” option.
- Choose either the Disney Bundle and Hulu Premium + Live TV ($73/month) or the Disney Bundle and Hulu Premium + Live TV ($79/month).
- For Disney Plus to work, you must activate your Hulu account using the same email address.
- Hulu Plus Live TV subscriptions will be invoiced separately from your Disney Plus and ESPN+ accounts, as they are now.
- Paying for each service separately will result in monthly savings of $6 with the bundle.
Where can I watch Hulu Plus Live TV on my computer or laptop?
Since the Hulu app is pre-installed on most smart TVs and media players, signing up for an account online will allow you to start streaming immediately.
Hulu’s website has a comprehensive list of compatible devices for using Hulu + Live TV..